Personal data, the purpose of processing and legal basis
In order to access the App, the User must provide his location details, without which it will not be possible to access the functionalities offered. Moreover, when incorporating their data in the registration form (via a Google or Facebook account, or by providing a name, telephone number and email, as well as choosing a language, delivery address for home deliveries and setting a password to log into the User account) –in addition to the data compiled during the payment process (credit card details; specifically, the name, card number, expiry data and CVV number), if applicable– the User accepts that said data will be processed by the HONEST GREENS companies for the following purposes with the legal basis likewise set forth hereunder:
- To create a User account to enable secure access to the App based on the execution of the agreement and the legitimate interest in assuring security in the App.
- To deal with and manage the serving of the orders placed by the User pursuant to execution of the agreement.
- To contact the User in the event of any incidents, delays, errors in the order or delivery, pursuant to execution of the agreement.
- To improve and speed up the service provided by the HONEST GREENS companies via the App in accordance with the legitimate interest in enhancing efficiency of the business and offering improved services to customers and users.
- To send promotions, discounts and offers for the products of the HONEST GREENS companies whenever the User has given express consent to this, in accordance with the consent sought from the User in order to receive commercial communications.
- To deal with complaints, claims and suggestions submitted to the HONEST GREENS companies, based on legal obligations in the sphere of consumer affairs and the legitimate interest of the controller.
- To send satisfaction and assessment surveys to employees of the HONEST GREENS companies based on the legitimate interest in motivating employees to establish work incentives.
- To be able to track delivery staff in order to be familiar with the status and estimated time of delivery, based on the legitimate interest in offering a quality service to customers.
The User states and assures that all the information he supplies to the HONEST GREENS companies via the App is true, up-to-date and complete, and he undertakes to notify them of any change or update to his data.
The data collected via the App shall be conserved by the HONEST GREENS companies for the period necessary and for as long as the User’s account remains active on the App. Once an account has been deleted, or upon the exercise of the right of deletion, the data shall remain blocked until the statute of limitations governing the liabilities that may arise from the processing of data or the provision of the service has expired, pursuant to mandatory regulations (namely 3 years).
Addressees and data transfers
The HONEST GREENS companies wish to inform Users that, based on legitimate interests, their data may be made available to IT service providers, such as hosting and email servers and financial institutions to collect payments, transportation companies for home deliveries or external accounting firms in order to process bills. The data may also be disclosed to other companies in the group since HONEST GREENS restaurants are managed by various companies for whom access to data or, if applicable, the assignment of data is necessary in order to offer an efficient service. The foregoing shall also be notwithstanding any disclosure of data that is legally enforced.
The HONEST GREENS companies assign information relating to Users’ preferences to the companies, allowing the HONEST GREENS companies that own the Honest Greens restaurants to offer various discounts and/or promotions based on those preferences, and indeed to share with the companies managing the Honest Greens restaurants assessments and comments published by Users with a view to improving the service provided and enhancing the User experience. Nevertheless, once an order has been placed, access to personal data is enabled solely to the Eat Good Feel Good, S.L. company in order for Users to be provided with the necessary support relating to orders being processed via the chat hosted on the App.
Notwithstanding the details of all aspects set out in the Legal Notice, below is a list of the HONEST GREENS companies that own the Honest Greens restaurants:
- Eat Good Feel Good S.L., with tax ID number B66855305, with registered office at Avenida Diagonal 407, 2-1, 08008, Barcelona, which manages the Honest Greens Castellana restaurant located at Paseo de la Castellana 89, loc. 4, 28046, Madrid and Honest Greens El Corte Inglés located at Gourmet Experience – Espacio 1, Calle Raimundo Fernandez Villaverde, 79, 28003 Madrid.
- Eat Good Chueca, S.L.U., with tax ID number B88014055, with registered office at Calle Hortaleza, 100 bajo, 28004, Madrid, which manages the Honest Greens Chueca restaurant located at the same address as stated.
- Eat Good Velazquez, S.L.U., with tax ID number B88014071, with registered office at Calle Velázquez, 123, 28006, Madrid, which manages the Honest Greens Velázquez restaurant.
- Honest Greens Barcelona, S.L., with tax ID number B67360123, with registered office at Avenida Diagonal 407, 2-1, 08008, Barcelona, which manages the Honest Greens Barcelona restaurant located at Rambla Catalunya 3, 08003, Barcelona.
Moreover, Honest Greens grants access to User data to the following:
- MGT DESIGN LTD., for hosting the App, whose servers are hosted in the USA. Consequently, it is an international data transfer to which security measures are applied as necessary in accordance with the type of processing carried out. For further information visit: http://www.mgtdesign.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
- STUART DELIVERY, S.L.U., for the goods transportation and home delivery services, and for enabling Users to track the delivery person using the App. For further information visit: https://stuart.com/es/privacy/.
- BANCO SABADELL, as the PAYCOMET service provider behind the payment gateway in the App. For further information visit: https://www.paycomet.com/aviso-legal.
- MAILCHIMP for sending registered users our free newsletter. For more details visit: https://mailchimp.com/legal/terms/
Based on their legitimate interest, the HONEST GREENS companies reserve the right to change, remove or add service providers which may be located within or outside the European Economic Community. When they do, the HONEST GREENS companies shall apply all measures needed to ensure security in processing, applying standard clauses approved by the European Commission or any other suitable measures covering the type of processing carried out to guarantee that the providers offer suitable assurances in line with current legislation.
Exercise of rights
Within the legal limits, Users may exercise their rights to access, rectification, deletion, opposition, processing limitation and portability of data, and to not be subject to automated decisions, including the preparation of profiles, by contacting the HONEST GREENS companies using the means of contact shown in the Legal Notice. To this end, Users can contact the HONEST GREENS companies in order to exercise the aforementioned rights.
Inasmuch as processing of data is based on consent provided by Users, they may withdraw said consent at any time without this being detrimental to the legitimacy of the processing made prior to said withdrawal.
In addition, Users have the right to submit a claim to the data protection officer, including the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
Last updated: 3 July 2019